Company: Schroeder & Associés
Deadline: May 11th
The priority of Schroeder & Associés for this year is to improve the well-being of their employees and their facility management.
Schroeder & Associés is looking for early to mature startups with expertise in developing technical solutions in the field of management, HR transformation, well-being at work and mobility to co-develop an “all-inclusive” tool (platforms / mobile applications) to improve quality of work life.
To this end, Schroeder & Associés is launching a call for innovation to meet its specific needs relating to:
- Corporate culture and employee commitment
- Monitoring quality of life and well-being: prevention tools (physical activities, stress, nutrition), e-health, IoT
- Platforms and collaborative tools, fostering social interaction and inclusion (satisfaction survey, internal messages)
- Solutions for the work environment (ubiquitous access, analysing & optimization tools)
- Programs for personal development
- Solutions and tools to optimize work time
- Intelligent management of internal resources using a personalized mobile application
- Automated parking management
- Micropayment services
- Workspace access
- Attendance system
Schroeder & Associés wishes to co-develop this platform / application with startups from the European area and is offering:
- A “gatekeeper”, an intermediary to assist with the development and the implementation of the project
- Visibility and new business opportunities on the Luxembourg market
- Available workspace
With the support of a young and dynamic team of over 300 employees and specialized partners abroad, the engineering firm Schroeder & Associés S.A. has been offering services in the field of structures, infrastructures, environmental study and hydrogeology for more than 55 years.
Their objective is to provide services according to the needs of the customers within the applicable regulatory requirements as well as increasing the customers’ satisfaction by the efficient execution of their mandates.
For example, Schroeder & Associés S.A. contributed, from validation of the concept to commissioning, to “Pont Rouge”, a rail-stop combined with a direct funicular connection for mobility in Luxembourg with neighbouring countries.
Any interested startups are invited to apply today, and no later than May 11th for a first evaluation of their application.
Selected startups will have an interview with the selection committee which will include Schroeder & Associés top management and their startup advisors.
- May 11th: Application deadline
- May 17th: Preselection shortlist announcement
- June 2018: Interview round
- June 2018: Final selection