LOIC is a club of multi-sectorial corporates based in Luxembourg dedicated to open innovation.
Each month, it gathers corporate members who are willing to share their innovation drive, learn from others, and co-create projects with external parties.
Supported and coordinated by the House of Startups c/o Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, LOIC also connects its members with innovation & startup ecosystems to address corporates’ strategic needs.
Objectives of the club
- Animate the community of corporate innovation in Luxembourg
- Offer a structure dedicated to exchanges and expertise on open innovation
- Facilitate the partnership between startups and corporates
We are a Club
- Members are respectful to other members
- Members act collectively in the interest of the Club
- Members act with integrity
We are passionate about innovation
- Members are creative, resilient and human-centric
We are open-minded
- Members love sharing, are curious and represent all sectors of Luxembourg economy
We are vendor agnostic
- Members trust each other
- Members are authentic
- Members are not Club members to sell or buy their own products/services
Workshop and knowledge-sharing
Our sessions are the perfect occasion to exchange and brainstorm between members around topics about open innovation and the transformation of internal organisations that result from it.
Club members define a cross-sector thematic of common interest for each event and the LOIC scouts for startups close enough to the local ecosystem.
Startups pitch in front of the audience, then club members exchange directly with the startups and explore business opportunities.
Tailor-made meetups, several times a year between a company and startups selected based on the company's specifications. These meetings are confidential and organised upon each member's will.